Open source, encrypted email total security for your inbox
Email as it was meant to be - private
With end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication, email has never been more secure than with Tutanota. Built-in encryption guarantees that your mailbox belongs to you – nobody can decrypt or read your private or personal data. Tutanota is open source, so that security experts can verify the code that protects users’ emails.
With secure servers based in Germany, a country that respects the human right to online privacy like no other, you can be guaranteed that no government, corporation or uninvited third-party ever gets its eyes or hands on what’s sent and received.
More and more organisations are turning to Tutanota and away from the conventional providers because they believe in true privacy and security - the heart of their offer and the core of corporate and commercial responsibility.
- Encrypted transmission (TLS)
- End-to-end encrypted email storage
- End-to-end encrypted storage of all contact details
- End-to-end encryption of all internal emails
- Easy end-to-end encryption to external recipients
- All data is encrypted: Subject line, body, attachments
- TOTP for second factor authentication
- U2F for second factor authentication
- No third party captcha
- No-log policy
- Own desktop clients
- Open Source Clients (web, mobile apps, desktop clients)
- F-Droid app
- Servers in Europe
- Encrypted calendar
- Accessible on every device
- Zero-knowledge full-text search
- Export selected emails as .eml files
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.